I am having a lot of fun with NaBloPoMo but I have come up against a problem and I need some advice. I will be spending Thanksgiving week camping at our land in rural East Texas. I won't have tv, much less wifi. So how flexible is the "blog post for every day in November concept"? Could I post a bunch on one day to average one per day for the month? My plan was to seperate my "thankful" posts into one per person/thing and post them the day before we leave for our trip. What do you think?
I feel like this post is incredibly short and I do apologize but I am so frightfully busy today. I am actually typing this while sitting on the (closed) toilet in my bathroom while Pattie takes a bath before we get ready to leave for her doctor's appointment this morning!
CAKETASTROPHE!! (By Special Request)
13 hours ago

Just use Blogger's scheduled post feature to get those post each set for a day you'll be gone. No problems! E-mail me if you don't know how to do that. It's simple and easy. mommydaisy at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! Thank you. I will try it out but you may be hearing from me
ReplyDeleteProblem solved!!! Totally cool! I love that you wrote this blog on the toilet!
ReplyDeleteMy parents live in very rural East Texas as well, Pineland, heard of it?
ReplyDeleteAndria- I had to look it up but now that I see where it is I know why they call it Pineland! Our place is on the other side of Lufkin, fairly close to Crockett
ReplyDelete