Monday, February 28, 2011

2 weeks!?

Has it really been two weeks since I posted anything? That is so terrible! I have excuses...plenty of them! Suffice it to say that I have been busy and I do have several posts in mind. I just find myself without the time to type them up and add the pictures. For example:
  • The clones and I spent President's Day weekend at my parents house. Lots of fun!
  • Our local zoo introduced their new black bears and we went to their premier event.
  • More fun subbing adventures
  • Another item crossed off our wishlist
  • A wishlist project that got started. Phase 1 of 3 or 4
  • Hilarious happening of a general nature
Hopefully in the next few days I will get the chance to write up a few of these because next week is Spring Break and we have a full week of fun scheduled! Hoping for a post or two or three from that too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I obsessively check for your comments: